Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Technical Difficulties...Resolved?

Yes I’m still blogging however it has been frustrating the last week. You see I use the iWeb software from Apple and it was crashing every time I’d go to publish a new entry.
Then today I did some monkeying around with it and was able to publish last week’s post about shooting a portrait of Ray’s 3B Evan Longoria.
It was so frustrating the last week that I was looking for alternatives to posting on the .Mac site as I do now with this blog. I went so far as to reserve the chrislivingston address on the blogging site Blogger (http://chrislivingston.blogspot.com/) as a backup plan.
I can’t guarantee that every thing will be hunky-dory in the future but I might start simulcasting this blog over at the other site just in case.
I’m just glad I was able to get these post out now and fill you in on what I’ve been doing lately. Please keep reading as I try to make it fun and different. It’s some times diapers, sometimes photo, sometimes geeky but hopefully always interesting. 

No comments: