Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick Day

  Over the weekend I caught a cold and it festered over the last couple of days. Last night it spread to the rest of the family. Cathy for the most part is fine but it's only the first day of what will develop into a head cold. Benjamin however kept waking up last night because he couldn't breath and was tired. 
  So today I've resolved that I will not get any work done and my main priority is to keep Benjamin entertained and comfortable. This morning while he was running around the house in his usual monkey man demeanor I decided to record his funny faces. 
  He's always been fascinated with the little boy  in the mirror but recently it's been more entertaining to watch him. So forgive me for not writing about something more interesting but I thought this was cute. 

No comments: