Friday, January 30, 2009

Kayaking in the Times


  For those of you who are on Facebook with me, you'll recall I was twittering about being in the Florida Keys working on a travel story for The New York Times last month. Well the story finally ran this morning in the Escapes section. Check it out if you have a chance either at the newstand or online (http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/01/30/travel/escapes/30keys.html).
  I'm in the middle of a marathon of Superbowl events and don't really have time to write more about my adventures in the southern most part of the Continental United States. I had a great time in the Keys and will blog about it later this weekend along with all the festivities I've been shooting this week in Tampa.
  Now I've got to get a little more rest before heading out to shoot Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner at lunch and then on to my next NFL party tonight. BTW, Go Steelers!!!

1 comment:

Drew said...

So I was reading through the NYT piece while killing time standing in line at the Post Office. When the writer mentioned photographer Chris Livingston I did the quick math and figured there was a pretty good chance he was talking about you. Nice shots, man. You're making the rest of us Oracle folk look bad. Give my best to Kathy.
- Drew