Saturday, October 18, 2008

Benjamin's first Bulls Game


  Cathy and I took Benjamin to this afternoon's homecoming game between USF and Syracuse to show him what the Bull Nation is all about. Cathy and He sat up in the third deck with her Delta Gamma sisters while I shot the first half of the game for my stock.
  I dropped the two of them off for a little tailgating before the game and headed in to the stadium to set up my gear. From what I heard all of the DG sisters loved the newest Lambda Chi legacy.
  I packed my gear up after transmitting at halftime and made the trek up to Section 338 at Raymond James. Cathy said that Mino ate a whole hot dog and grabbed for a nearby beer. Sounds like he's learned the finer points of college football watching.
  I guess the first half wasn't interesting to our little Bull or he did too much tailgating beforehand because he slept most of the half Cathy said. But when he saw Daddy come walking up the stairs I could see his eyes light up and those little teeth smile at me.
  As we walked back to the car (and btw he loves escalators) I told Benjamin that he would probably see more games over the years but this was his first and I was glad I could share in this day.

No comments: