Thursday, October 16, 2008

Howard's Back!


  Last week I received my weekly XM bulletin in my Inbox and noticed that I could now subscribe to the Best of Sirius with my XM subscription. Nice!!! After all this merger talk I could now get Howard on my XM. How cool?
  I was an avid listener of the Howard Stern Show when he was on terrestrial radio but had already subscribed to the competing satellite radio service well before he decided to go exclusively with Sirius some three years ago.
  Over the last few years I've had rental cars that came with Sirius and was able to catch up with Howard and the Whack Pack. It was always fun to hear how Howard carried out his show without the oversight of the FCC.
  Almost immediately after reading the XM bulletin I called up their customer service line and subscribed to the new package. So now I can hear Howard as well as all the NFL games, Martha Stewart (not interested) and NASCAR. Not to mention hearing Bubba the Love Sponge in the afternoons.
  So for the last week I've been hearing about Howard's recent wedding as well as Robin's take on the news. I've laughed my butt off at Artie's comments and think Fred's drops are always timely. Ah it so nice hearing old friends.

No comments: