Monday, October 6, 2008

No Stopping Now

  For the last week Benjamin has been teasing us with walking. He strolls effortlessly along the sofa as if he thinks he's fine walking as long as he touches the couch. All that changed today when we were playing in the living room. He walked along the ottoman and stumbled towards me almost falling in my lap but it took him a couple steps before he fell.
  I quickly grabbed the video camera and hit record as I wanted to show Cathy his first real steps. Boy did he take some steps. I just kept moving away from him for as long as he would stay up on his stumbling little legs. He just smiled and laughed as he walked towards my arms.
  I was so proud of him. He's worked so hard to get to this point in his development. I just feel blessed to be able to witness this milestone.

No comments: