Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yeah Tori and Me We're Friends


  Every morning after I wake up I walk to my office and check my email to see if I had any clients message me overnight. Usually it's a lot of SPAM and nothing major. This morning however was different. Under my Facebook folder I found a new message waiting to inform me that TV actress and 90210 alum Tori Spelling had accepted my Facebook Friends request. 
  Yes I know I have to turn over my Man Card now but I was truly surprised. I had sent her a request a month ago and thought she probably deleted it. I mean she probably gets a zillion of these every week and just hits the "Ignore" button. But I was friend #647 on her FaceBook page.
  Look I'm a realist and know that she probably has some assistant handle her Facebook page and Friends requests but I was excited. To put it in perspective, I was Friend #5,021 with USF QB Matt Grothe. So for me to be Tori's #647 is kind of up there.
  I also am Friends with Zane Lamprey (host of Three Sheets on the MOJO HD channel) as well as Greg Pitts (of ABC's "Sons and Daughters" but more infamously known as "O-Face" from the movie Office Space.) with whom I attended USF.
  So say what you will about my recent addition but I was grinnin' this morning. And yes I should be off Man probation sometime next month.

2 comments:

Avitable said...

Ooh, now you have someone who probably sympathizes with you on the DVDs not having the original music!

Chris Livingston said...

Don't try me Gilmore!